Aqdot is a Cambridge (UK)-based performance chemistry company with a focus and expertise in developing, licensing and selling novel proprietary products.
We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships, and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our business or supply chains.
We want our suppliers and contractors to support our zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery and we have taken the following steps to support this goal:
- Mapped our supply chains and carried out a risk-based assessment of our suppliers.
- Written to key suppliers to seek confirmation of their compliance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015 (the Act) or that they have otherwise taken steps to ensure their business and their suppliers’ businesses are, and remain, free from modern slavery.
- Updated our standard commercial contract terms to impose obligations upon suppliers that they comply with the Act and take steps to ensure their organisations are free from modern slavery.
- Reviewed our internal policies to address modern slavery issues.
- Carried out internal training to ensure the risks relating to modern slavery are understood and mitigated.
Our review of supplier relationships and internal policies is ongoing.
Our Human Resources Manager, who reports into the CEO, is responsible for overseeing the implementation of policies and procedures and for preparing the annual Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement for the financial year ending 31st December 2018.
Tim Wright, CEO, Aqdot Ltd